Where I am at after 5 days of Uke

account904

Reaction score
I am having similar experience as others here, can't put this thing down. I am going through the free lessons on UkeSchool.com, and the major scales at UkeHunt.com.

Can play happy birthday, and twinkle, twinkle little star, and do OK with one moveable scale. Since I have played guitar a little, it has really helped. I sneak this "little friend" into work each day and practice during my lunch hour. I also pick it up when I can at home. One accessory that is invaluable is a uke hanger that attaches to a mic stand. I can hang it there to free up hands to do something with the computer, etc...

Any suggestions on what else I can be doing would be appreciated...basically, I am just lovin this Uke (Bushman Jenny Concert)!

:nana:

i had to make this (forgive my paintbrush skills, i don't have any decent software on this computer):
scarface-4.jpg

i use my lap stand all the time.

That's awesome. We should have a uke photoshop contest. I bet UKISociety would come up with some great ones.

[hijack] i should get photoshop...but i'm too cheap. I'll keep doing my low quality MS Paint jobs! [/hijack]

Keep of the good work bro~!

IAny suggestions on what else I can be doing would be appreciated...
A glass of wine or shot of tequila, sitting on the front porch with your Significant Other beside you, strumming and picking some songs while the sun sets and the cool of the evening brings a sense of comfort and contentment...

i had to make this (forgive my paintbrush skills, i don't have any decent software on this computer):
scarface-4.jpg

i use my lap stand all the time.

I wish I thought of that first.

Top Bottom