Pulled the trigger on a Mya-Moe Black stripe

iDavid

Reaction score
Congrats David. No doubt influenced by Aaron's recent sound samples. Nice choice on the Myrtle

Gorgeous! I think that Mya Moe are making some of the most beautiful and resonant pieces. I almost bought one in Denver - hoping luck is with me next weekend and I score one off of the raffle. But I think that I need myrtle to make my life complete.

YOU MADE A GREAT CHOICE - ENJOY!

I have one on order, it's not gonna be done until September!!!

I've wanted a custom from a fews places, but I just can't choose. When I was in Washington state, I was suppose to go to the Mya-Moe shop and check out some ukes. My oldest got sick and Gordan and Char were leaving for a uke show the next day. They were even willing to meet me half way, but a sick kid is a sick kid.

Seems like this uke was in the cards for me. I either wanted a Myrtle or Mango, but wasn't trilled with the plainer looks that both could have. I saw a few they really impressed me, but this one.....makes me smile just looking at the pictures!!!!

Aloha David,
Congrats on the new Mya Moe...have fun and enjoy...Happy Strummings...MM Stan...

just adding my own well wishes to the chorus of congrats David. Lovely choice mate. She's a stunner.

Beautiful! :) Congrats!

Gorgerous Uke! Congrats! Let us know when she arrives :D

Congrats on the new uke. Let us know what you think when it arrives. Look forward to more pics as well.

Fantastic score. I was just too late this morning. Play it in good health and post more pics when you get it.

I spoke to Gordon last night and have bought the walnut black stripe tenor. the lucky last...whew...they went so quick. Like you David, beyond excited!!!! Thanks so much for this post mate. If you hadn't put it up for us, I never would have known there were any available. Cheers!!! :drool:

Congrats! I know you've been a member of the I wish I had a Myamoe club for a while now. I hope one of these days to join you on the other side, where the grass really IS greener. :)

Please let us know what brand of geared tuners Gordon used on these.

That may just be the most beautiful uke I've ever seen. Congratulations man.

Top Bottom