Can someone help me pricing this?

ktownboy96744

Reaction score
um not really sure how much its worth its a martin concert uke im pretty sure its mohogany made sometime during the 60's. Its been in hiding for a while like since the 60's so its in pretty good shape any ideas on how much its worth? thanks

Attachments

• IMGP1199.jpg
    IMGP1199.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 112
all in all we really need to know the model. depending on that, it could be anywhere from 200-1000 or so. anything stamped on the inside of the soundhole? other pictures?

Aloha Ktownboy96744,
Kaneohe or Kahaluu??? hmmm you have a concert style 2...I'd pay $600.00 but it looks in great shape could go over a thousand...to the right buyer...Good Luck....MM Stan

Maybe Elderly can help. Fairly certain they've sold a few. Maybe Gruhn. I count 12 frets?

Last edited:
Are you sure it is a concert size? How long is it? It appears to be a style 2. I'm not sure that Martin made a style 2 concert in mahogany, and it does appear to be mahogany.

Are you sure it is a concert size? How long is it? It appears to be a style 2. I'm not sure that Martin made a style 2 concert in mahogany, and it does appear to be mahogany.

That is my understanding as well. I have read that concerts only came in style 1. That is all I have seen (having seen only 3). How long is the ukulele end to end?

It does look like a soprano and in really good condition...just to add..

Stan/Blues ..I think youre both correct-the proportions seem to be Soprano size..More importantly-where's the 'seller' ?

Well, it seems the OP is MIA. I do believe it is a soprano, style 2M. Appears to be in good shape. Price range, I would think, $800.00 - $1000.00.

Top Bottom