FT Kala U-Tar

Skitzic

Reaction score
Looking to trade a like new Kala U-Tar for a tenor. I'm open to all brands, but I would prefer a solid top. Looking to string it up low G, so bonus points if it's already strung that way.

There's nothing wrong with it, but a Martin parlor guitar landed in my lap around the same time I acquired the U-tar. Now when I want a little guitar I just grab the Martin. Will come with a mostly complete new set of strings (needed to replace the G string).

Also open to part trade part cash.

I only have this one photo for now, but I wanted to put this up because that will make me take more photos later (been wanting to post this for weeks but never seem to take the photos. Darn you procrastination!). The parlor guitar is on the left, the U-tar is in the middle, and a tenor is on the right for size comparison.

How much for the Martin? ;)

The Utar should go well on eBay if no one here gets it, but give it some time, these have a good rep.

So bump.

How much for the Martin? ;)

The Utar should go well on eBay if no one here gets it, but give it some time, these have a good rep.

So bump.

Why does everyone keep asking me that? lol :D I really need to take a new picture of this thing...

Top Bottom