Risa electric tenor ukes

rbeetsme

Reaction score
I am contemplating selling one or both of my rock n' ukes, Risa tenors. The semi-hollow body uke-caster is the longest survivor, I've had it longer than any uke I've owned, great player, terrific uke. The other is the long sought after Le Paul copy, absolutely stunning and a great player as well. I bought these because I really wanted both, in my opinion, the best of the electrics, but I rarely play amped ukes. Both are mint. Just testing the waters, if there is any interest in these I'll set up the studio and get some pics. Here are some links:

tobacco sunburst
sales info

Risa LP cherry sunburst Ok, I guess the link brings up the website only, click on tenor ukes, page 2, cherry sunburst or search product #UKELP432CS (599.99 euro + 838.00 US dollars)
the LP is not available stateside, I bought mine from the factory.

I am reluctant to sell, but neither get much playing time. LP is mint, nearly new, the older ukecaster (early German made model, first year) looks new but has a ding. Resonable offers (won't go cheap)

Last edited:
I have both the same Tenors too from Risa.
Fabulous instruments - they really set the top standards in steel-string electric ukes.

I recall seeing some people interested in getting these second hand. Maybe they'll find this thread.

Tobacco Burst Risa Tenor

I've got the red one, wish I had the Tobacco, not sure it was available when I bought mine (at about half of what they go for today). I have a black strap with red chili peppers on it. Good luck.

Top Bottom