My New Koalana

Boozelele

Reaction score
My new uke arrived today. I really like it. Maybe I'll post a review of it at some point, but in the mean time, I sang a song to it.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8sl2AIO9Mw

I dont think the video reflects just how good this uke sounds. Maybe I'll do my review tonight, after I finish this bottle of wine......:D

My new uke arrived today. I really like it. Maybe I'll post a review of it at some point, but in the mean time, I sang a song to it.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8sl2AIO9Mw

I dont think the video reflects just how good this uke sounds. Maybe I'll do my review tonight, after I finish this bottle of wine......:D

You know you've got UAS when......

You wake up in the morning wondering if Boozelele's Koalana has arrived yet!!

So it was great to get online and read this! You make it sound so nice too. Great job on the video. You look very comfortable with it already as if you'd had it for months!

That sounds sweet! This is from a Koaloha fan as well. I know I have UAS when I have a dream about getting a cigar box uke in the mail. I didn't know I wanted one, but my dream tells me apparently I do. Who knew?

Enjoy the Koalana!

Really like your new addition. Have you ever considered doing a duet with your new uke and that hot babe with ruby red lips. . . you know, the one we've all seen floating in and out of some of our UU threads recently?

That sounds sweet! This is from a Koaloha fan as well. I know I have UAS when I have a dream about getting a cigar box uke in the mail. I didn't know I wanted one, but my dream tells me apparently I do. Who knew?

Enjoy the Koalana!

I guess you have no choice but to buy one.....bummer :)

Really like your new addition. Have you ever considered doing a duet with your new uke and that hot babe with ruby red lips. . . you know, the one we've all seen floating in and out of some of our UU threads recently?

Oh man, is she hot or what? ok....i need to go take a cold shower now....

Enjoy the Koalana!

I guess you have no choice but to buy one.....bummer :)

I want a T-shirt that reads: UAS - resistance is futile

She doesn't sing. She's the strong, silent type. But if you ever need heavy furniture moved.....

Top Bottom