Reaction score
Happy March Everyone!

Right, let's get down to it :D

Page Number: 87

Song: Georgia On My Mind

Inspiration:

Sounds like a very pretty song!

Enjoy!

Joey, Thank you for starting this thread. I am enjoying it and look forward to it every morning.

Great song, I'd love to know this one. Thanks J Bug :)
DAP

No problem, DAP :D
How do you learn the song. I know you get the idea from the book random generated thingy, but are the chords included? I found it on chordie. what key do you choose. I'm just curious about your process. This song has alot of chords and will take me some time, but it's worth it.
DAP

How do you learn the song. I know you get the idea from the book random generated thingy, but are the chords included? I found it on chordie. what key do you choose. I'm just curious about your process. This song has alot of chords and will take me some time, but it's worth it.
DAP

Hey DAP.. She is using the random generator to pick a song number in the book the Daily Ukulele. There are 365 songs in the book (one for each day) Here http://www.amazon.com/Daily-Ukulele...7758/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299021184&sr=8-1
it has music/melody lines and chords it's an awesome book.. I have been really enjoying it!

DAP

I set a different one for my blog's Ukulele Challenge, but as Fitncrafty said they're all from the book by Jumpi Jim Beloff "The Daily Ukulele" which includes the music, chords and words and such, though as I discovered yesterday when I was playing Aloha 'Oe, it doesn't always include the WHOLE song, there are 365 songs in the book, and I use a random number generator to pick a page number and then from there I get the song..For the inspiration part, I search YouTube. I do plan to learn every song in this book, but like you said, some of them are harder than others and will take that much longer to learn!

I set a different one for my blog's Ukulele Challenge, but as Fitncrafty said they're all from the book by Jumpi Jim Beloff "The Daily Ukulele" which includes the music, chords and words and such, though as I discovered yesterday when I was playing Aloha 'Oe, it doesn't always include the WHOLE song, there are 365 songs in the book, and I use a random number generator to pick a page number and then from there I get the song..For the inspiration part, I search YouTube. I do plan to learn every song in this book, but like you said, some of them are harder than others and will take that much longer to learn!
Thanks Joey, I'll have to check out Jim's book too.

Top Bottom