Tabs & Chords

brandon92roth

Reaction score
Are there any sites out there that have good chords and tabs. Aside from UU and ukulele-tabs.com?

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of sites where you can find chords. Not all are correct, of course, but many of them are. To find chords all I do is google the name of the song and the word chords.

For instance. I am always being asked for the chords to the song, "Just Like Heaven". It annoys me because it only takes 10 seconds to find them. Just type "just like heaven chords" and Google finds it in 1/4 second. Choose the top one. It even has a transpose feature so you can have it in any key you want.

Tabs are a different matter. Very few people tab out complete pieces of ukulele music. Those people that write tabs all seem to do music in different styles too.

Last edited:
Just saw your post and...well, normally I am a modest man, but you might consider having a look at my site....folks seem to like it.... :eek:

If you want chords, and in sensible keys, go to Richard's site. It is excellent and you get the added bonus of chord shapes and a lot of other helpful advice.

A superb resource: Richard G's Ukulele Songbook

Just an FYI, Hawaiian Hula Archives (huapala.org) previously mentioned above, has only lyrics and no chords. It is, however still a great resource.

There's also Ukehunt - you could also just get guitar chord sheets and write them out for uke yourself, it won't always be accurate but it'll help studying :)

For more obscure numbers, chordie.com can be a good starting point, sometimes great, sometimes useless, but always exhaustive, and has a nifty tool to transform chord diagrams to ukulele, and to transpose songs that are chords (as opposed to tabs) up or down for uke friendly keys.

Top Bottom