New Uke Day!!!! hurray!!!

fitncrafty

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
So here it is, and I am IN LOVE with this thing.. It's a k-series tenor eleuke in violet! I love it!! It sounds GREAT.. Looks awesome, and I can't believe how fast it got here!! I have to say, it is tiny I don't know what I was expecting, but it seems so small!!

I got to unbox it while chatting on skype with Joeybug which was extra fun! Came with a tuner, extra battery, and MP3 chords.. yeah!! The included case is quite nice and extra padded, I am jamming with my new amp, to see if I like it (the amp that is), so far so good.

I feel like a rock star (now I have to practice so I can play like one) Thank you Singapore (and thank you Mim for extra great service!)

Attachments

• IMG_20110302_140314.jpg
    IMG_20110302_140314.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
WooHoo Congratulations!!! This is just your second ukulele, correct? What great fun. I am happy for you. violet no less.

Congratulations on your new eleuke! I bought an eleuke from Mim (it also came with a Snark tuner) and I'm having lots of fun with it. Pics would be fun. :)

Congrats on the new uke. Enjoy.

Aloha fitncrafty,
Congrats on the awesome looking uke. Have fun with your new friend......enjoy.........................BO................

WooHoo Congratulations!!! This is just your second ukulele, correct? What great fun. I am happy for you. violet no less.

I actually have 4 now, however my first is so buzzy I barely (never) play it and a makala dolphin that my husband is 'painting' and I have never played it yet.. so I guess yes, this is my second maybe 3rd.. 2 are unplayable at the moment.. The color is much nicer in person... I love it.

Thanks all!

Yay for new Ukes! YAY for skype chatting! Will have to do that again!

Aloha fitncrafty,
Woooooo Wooooooo!!! Congratulations...on your new Ele Uke....are you putting the WW logo on it...it sure is pretty and must be tons of fun....especially plugged in..Can imagine your house today...especially with the new Line 6 too..
Have fun and enjoy!!! So Happy for you!! weeeeee!!! Happy Strummings. MM Stan..

well if you were skyping with Joeybug did she recommend a name? I don't name mine but I know she does! :)

Outstanding!

I'm sure you'll enjoy it! Of my 2 'ukes, I play the Eleuke more. I love the sustain, and the privacy. (don't have an amp, even) I play the KoAloha when I've got something "mastered" enough to be heard by others.

I hope you find your Eleuke to be as fulfilling as I have mine (if not more)!

jeff

View attachment 21178

I am jamming with my new amp, to see if I like it (the amp that is), so far so good.

I feel like a rock star (now I have to practice so I can play like one) Thank you Singapore (and thank you Mim for extra great service!)

You are a rock star, Carrie - Just by virtue of being a great Mom! Rockin' the uke only adds to it!

The pic of the Uke looks great - can't wait to see it in person. So what kind of amp did you get? And from where - local, or on-line?

-Kurt

well if you were skyping with Joeybug did she recommend a name? I don't name mine but I know she does! :)

No Joey didn't recommend a name, but after 4 months I just named my luna.. :) it will come to me!

I'm sure you'll enjoy it! Of my 2 'ukes, I play the Eleuke more. I love the sustain, and the privacy. (don't have an amp, even) I play the KoAloha when I've got something "mastered" enough to be heard by others.

I hope you find your Eleuke to be as fulfilling as I have mine (if not more)!

jeff

View attachment 21178
Thanks Jeff.. I am loving it so far, I just keep getting it out and looking at it. I texted the photo of it to my boys guitar teacher (who is awesome) I just can't stop touching it...

You are a rock star, Carrie - Just by virtue of being a great Mom! Rockin' the uke only adds to it!

The pic of the Uke looks great - can't wait to see it in person. So what kind of amp did you get? And from where - local, or on-line?

-Kurt
Kurt you are so kind, Thank you!! My husband and oldest son went over to drome on Sunday while I was busy with the two younger, they came home with a line 6 micro spider they insist that it sounds way better than the Vox I wanted which drome also had even though its discontinued. I am still debating it sounds good, has lots of functions but operationally it's weird and maybe I just need to get used to it! They got it at drome, love that place! Also got me a mic, which is really funny for a few reasons, one they never want to hear my singing voice, so I just laugh but I can't hold it and play.. so it is useless! ha!! I do so love my family!! :)

That's a gorgeous Eleuke. I'm glad you love it. I'm sure you'll get lots of joy from playing it. I got mine just after Christmas and I love it heaps.

Congrats on your new Eleuke. I'm sure you'll grow to love it like I've done with mine.
And your new amp should make for a great match with the Eleuke.
I have a modeling amp myself and am constantly amazed at the sounds coming out of the lil bugger..
So enjoy your new "toys" missy and have fun exploring the near endless possibilities of the uke and amp..

That's lovely! Congrats! When you break it in would love to hear a song!

Wow! What a great looking uke - enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Thanks all, After a decent evening the verdict is out. I really LOVE this eleuke! I love the way the neck feels in my hands, Now I just have to muster up the courage to post a video.. Only few have dared to hear me play! :)

I highly recommend the eleuke and Mim's great service!!

Carrie you are awesome mate. That uke was made for you. It is gorgeous and you are a gorgeous person. Congratulations buddy, so happy for you!!! :)

Happy New Uke Day! I know Joey must be drooling over that color.

I was never a Line6 Spider fan, but you go find your own amp at some point! :)

Top Bottom