My wife got me the daily ukulele book for my birthday!

cb56

Reaction score
Looks pretty cool! Although flipping through it some of the melody notes go below middle C which is the lowest note on my uke. Oh well, I'll adapt.

Good idea but I just bought a new tenor last week. Better not push my luck. :eek:

Aloha and Happy birthday...CB56
Will your user name be CB57 soon...???hmm Congrats on the new ukulele and Daily Ukulele Book...Have fun and enjoy..Happy Strummings. MM Stan..
Was that 2 birthday gifts this year, from your wife....Wow, you have a wonderful supporting wife of your ukulele passion...soo cool!!

Looks pretty cool! Although flipping through it some of the melody notes go below middle C which is the lowest note on my uke. Oh well, I'll adapt.

I just play the octave on the G string. It doesn't bother me at all.

-Kurt

Well, it's not uke tablature, that's just the vocal line.

But, yeah, if you want to go lower for fingerpicking the melody, you could always just try a low-G string on one of your ukes. (Assuming you have more than one, since most of us do. :p)

Just checked and all pages are present and accounted for. '56 is the year I was born so I'll be able to hold onto that number.
Gift #1 was her allowing me to go down to Nashville and buy my Mainland Red Cedar tenor. This was gift 2 and she informed me that there is something else arriving in the mail. It's like it's my birthday/month!

Top Bottom