"You're In Style When You're Wearing A Smile"

H

Hippie Dribble

howdy gang!

I'm bombarding you a bit at the moment, but here's another fun song I did today with my three happy faces and a mya moe.

1918. Al Brown, Gus Khan, Egbert van Alstyne.

I think the title says it all! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr2BaDa-Uns

rollicking rhythm, great lyrics, short and sweet: for a uke song it's got it all as far as I'm concerned. I adore this ol' tune. Hope it gives you a lift too :) thanks for watching!

Great job as always!! Great song... go ahead and bombard us!!

Love that mya moe, it's gorgeous!! and I almost didn't recognize you without your hat!! :)

Keep 'em coming!

I loved it. I love that percussion thing you do. You brought a smile to cranky morning face. Thank you! Very sweet mask. Did you wife make it?

Love those oldies.
Cracking performance - bombard away.

That's great! I love those old timey tunes. This is the sort of thing that made me want to pick up the uke at my age (45). I hope someday I can play half as good as this.

Love it!!! You look sharp too. I really like the percussive elements you add also. Thank you, I'm now happily in style:)
Don

Eugene, you are a wiz with these oldies, brilliant!!! Took a few seconds to see it really was you with tie and no beanie!!!

Aloha Eugene,
That was sweet...almost missed this one...you keep pumping out these cool oldies hits of yours...awesome mate....keep on sending them our way...
Wow is that the Professional Eugene when he goes to work...like the smiley mask and hat too....kindy nice and creepy too..he he did you paint the
picture in the background too??? nice creative guy eh....I also like you window with the plant and color of it..somehow I was gravitated to it....
Thanks for sharing....and that Mya Moe is your Holy Grail ukulele, isn't it....sounds awesome...and you're still buying ukes?? hmm lookin' for number 2??:):music:

Aloha Eugene,
That was sweet...almost missed this one...you keep pumping out these cool oldies hits of yours...awesome mate....keep on sending them our way...
Wow is that the Professional Eugene when he goes to work...like the smiley mask and hat too....kindy nice and creepy too..he he did you paint the
picture in the background too??? nice creative guy eh....I also like you window with the plant and color of it..somehow I was gravitated to it....
Thanks for sharing....and that Mya Moe is your Holy Grail ukulele, isn't it....sounds awesome...and you're still buying ukes?? hmm lookin' for number 2??:):music:

hey Stan! Thanks for the comment Bruddah! Yeah, the mask thing is a bit creepy now I look over it...he he..oh well, gotta do a few quirky things from time to time...keep people guessing a bit...don't wanna get too predictable mate. And yeah, love that mya moe. She's a sweetheart but just loving the Collings the more I play it and get used to it too. Looking for #3 I think now Stan...got a feeling it's going to arrive in a few days time...I'll let you know. Eugenie painted the canvas in the background mate. She's very talented and awesome and pretty and sweet and she can even paint a bit as well. The vines you see out back are our cherry tomato plants that are growing up the back of the cottage and over the pane now...nearly reached the pitch of the roof. we've got tonnes of em this year. yummmmy!

what a great end to my day! thanks ...

Looking good, Eugene. Love the song, you did a great job. Going to go check out UkeHunt. Congratulations.

Top Bottom