The Eleuke Peanut

tjomball

Reaction score
Who here has thought about getting the Peanut?
I'm in the process of aquiring the funds to pull the trigger on one.
I've been fortunate enough to see pics of the lil bugger. And I must say. It's an adorable little uke.
Just gotta wait a couple of days to get the funds needed. And then it's the waiting for it to arrive..

:shaka::shaka:

The only pictures I've seen have been of the prototype, before they were going to make a few changes. Have they finalized the design now?

Ive only seen the prototype as well and am waiting on seeing the finished product. I'm intrested in getting one but not certain at this point in time.

Just sent the funds over via PayPal.
Now it's the waiting that will do me in.. :iwant:

It's a handy lil thing. But I'm growing so farkin impatient.
I want my new uke to arrive so I can fiddle around with it..
I want to open the box and look inside. I want to feel the uke in my hands. Look at the wood.
But first and foremost. I want to PLAY the Peanut.
UAS.. Yea.. Pretty sure I got it.. :D

Oo where did you order from? I couldn't find anyone selling it yet.

And I see you use a Microcube.
It's an amp that seems to define physics. I can swear it sounds as loud or sometimes louder than a lot of 10W or even some 20W amps.....

Chesbro Music Co. I got a friendly message from Their marketing director on FB when I asked about the Peanut and it's availability. I had some back and forth communication got some pics of the lil uke and the bag. Decided I needed one. Got a price and sent the money through paypal.

And yes the Microcube defies physics.. It's 2 VERY LOUD watts.. :D

I shouldn't think so.. It arrived a few hours ago.. I'm going to post a review in a few hours time.. Just got to play around with it for a little while first..

Paid 90 USD but SRP is 99 USD. Got a deal from chesbro..
First impressions very good..
Soprano scale. Sealed geared tuners. Tuners not the best ones I've come across. But mine's an early production run. So it'll more than likely be rectified. Strings seems like some black GHS nylons. So so..
Fretboard very good,13 frets, no fretwire sticking out. Nothing sticking. All ends finished greatly..
Plastic nut and saddle.
Action just right.
Intonation as good as it gets for a 100 USD instrument..
Mahogany body and neck.
Rosewood bridge and fretboard..
No fretboard markers.
MP3,headphone and instrument jack.
Fretboard was slightly dry.
Intonation should be spot on as soon as I stick some Aquila's on the lil bugger..

Hope these first impressions tickle your fancy..

Mahalo bruddas and sistas..

Last edited:
Sorry.. Pics should be here now..

Attachments

• Peanut.jpg
    Peanut.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 181
  • Peanut Bag.jpg
    Peanut Bag.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
mail

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=e55f58ac28&view=att&th=12e6e7be582a7cf2&attid=0.2&disp=attd&zw
please upload a pic, not link to one in your e-mail

Top Bottom