chord chart up the fret board?

mandrew

Reaction score
Most chord charts that I see have, for example, one fingering for C, G, Am, etc. Are there any charts that show the various possibilities for C all the way up the neck, F up the neck, etc?

If you send me a private message with an email address I'll mail you some pdf chord charts I put together.

Another easy way is to go to to http://www.ukulele.nl/chordfinder.php and you can click on any chord and every time you click on the chord again it will show you the placement of the chord up the fret. Neat way to see various shapes for a chord at various frets. I don't know that you can print them out, so spookefoote's offer is good for a printed version to have in front of you. Lozark

Check UU's Ukulele Resources . . . loads of links to ukulele related sites. Includes chord/lyric sheets, tabs, songbooks and chord diagrams.

Thanks for posting this! I have been looking for all da 2nd pos. chords!

@ Lozarkman - that chordfinder site is great too, thanks! I love your youtube vids - I used your Til there was You for a little sweetheart serenade! Mahalo, bruddah

Another easy way is to go to to http://www.ukulele.nl/chordfinder.php and you can click on any chord and every time you click on the chord again it will show you the placement of the chord up the fret. Neat way to see various shapes for a chord at various frets. I don't know that you can print them out, so spookefoote's offer is good for a printed version to have in front of you. Lozark

Thanks lozarkman, I had bookmarked the chordfinder site, but didn't realise you could click again to get the other positions, neat!!!

Invest in the book "Fretboard Roadmap" by Sokolow & Beloff.
You will learn the theory about chord movement as well as the chord shapes.
It is one of the most useful resources that all levels of player can use.
For me trying to learn all the chord positions was tough, but became a manageble task when I learned the theory.

Top Bottom