The Shirt & Tie Sessions

potatowaste

Reaction score
Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm a little nuts but I wanted to do something a little different than my regular videos and this is what I've come up with.

THE SHIRT AND TIE SESSIONS

Every now and again I'll button up the shirt and strap the tie on and have at it with a once shot jam.

Here's the first, let me know what you think.

I am also accepting shirt and tie donations to keep the videos fresh so hit me up if you've got some old threads laying around and I'll hook you up with contact info for hooking me up with some gear.

Much Love
Sean

Aloha Sean,
I gotta admit your Hilo sounds nice....didn't realize you made 91 videos already....how cool!! enjoyed it...thanks for sharing...Happy strummings...have fun and enjoy...MM Stan

It's probably more like 81. I think the first 10 are concert footage from last summer and fall, but still 81 videos since the middle of January!!! I'll reach my 365 goal well before the year is done.

Here's episode 2, it's also my 100th video, not all of them are me and not all of them are uke. I think thre might be 8 of 100 not ukulele vids although every video on my channel is music based. From live Sublime, The Specials, a cute girl playing Bob Marley to little old me.

Top Bottom