FS: Mainland Classic Mahogany Cutaway Tenor

mickko13

Reaction score
Hi all,
I purchased this uke a couple years back, but never put enough time into learning how to play it. This uke deserves more! The tag says it was manufactured in December 2009.

It is like new, except for very light surface scratches from strumming, and a small "chip" in the binding.

Details: solid mahogany construction (top, back, sides), gloss finish, gold hardware and ebony tuning buttons.

I will include a canvas case I purchased, although it ripped along the seem as soon as I got it...

I am willing to negotiate, but am looking for something around $200.

Thanks for looking!

PS
My apologies for this looking like my first post - I actually can't remember my former username!

Attachments

• DSC_0040.jpg
    DSC_0040.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC_0044.jpg
    DSC_0044.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC_0038.jpg
    DSC_0038.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC_0039.jpg
    DSC_0039.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
You didn't say if postage is separate or included in the price?

I figured I could work that out with a potential buyer. I'm not sure how much it would cost to ship. Any ideas/suggestions?

Also, I'd be happy to meet somewhere in the DC/Baltimore/Northern VA area.

I figured I could work that out with a potential buyer. I'm not sure how much it would cost to ship. Any ideas/suggestions?

Also, I'd be happy to meet somewhere in the DC/Baltimore/Northern VA area.

I usually factor in $20 S&H to my asking price for shipping. FEDEX ground would be about $14-20 insured, depending on weight.

I might pick this up from you as I'm in VA, although I definitely prefer full bodies without a cutaway. I'll let you know as soon as I can decide if I can live with a cutaway!

As for shipping, I'd wager it'll cost anywhere from 25-40 depending on where in the US you are shipping (via Priority Mail at least). The case + uke in a big box (with the uke tuned down) filled with either bags of air or peanuts works well.

As for shipping, I'd wager it'll cost anywhere from 25-40 depending on where in the US you are shipping (via Priority Mail at least). The case + uke in a big box (with the uke tuned down) filled with either bags of air or peanuts works well.

That may be a more accurate figure: I'm used to shipping sopranos.

Hi everyone, thanks for the interest. It is pending sale this weekend.

Top Bottom