Mechanical Ukulele

gioconbrio

Reaction score
I love mechanically controlled instruments and I love the ukulele. This is the greatest intersection of the two that I've ever seen.

I love mechanically controlled instruments and I love the ukulele. This is the greatest intersection of the two that I've ever seen.

Tabs please? LOL. Just kidding. That is very very cool.

Actually tabs would be cool. I think the arrangement is quite good, although there may be some finger stretches in there that are technically impossible.

Was it for sale? I would've bought it. Except that I don't have the money to spare on ridiculous musical devices having spent all my money on other ridiculous musical devices.

Actually tabs would be cool. I think the arrangement is quite good, although there may be some finger stretches in there that are technically impossible.

Was it for sale? I would've bought it. Except that I don't have the money to spare on ridiculous musical devices having spent all my money on other ridiculous musical devices.

It was for sale, but it was like 17,000 dollars if I remember correctly? I could be wrong, but it was expensive!

Top Bottom