FS: Kamaka Tenor Six String - White Label w/ Fishman pick up

kenji

Reaction score
Hello UU'ers! Selling my white label Kamaka tenor six string. Though I have two other four string tenors, I cannot adjust to the extra neck width required for the six strings on this beauty. The sound is large though, which I will miss.

I purchased this uke as a used instrument in Aug 2010 from Elderly, who rated it EC-. It is stamped Feb 4 1998 on the neck block. A Fishman SBT-E pickup was added sometime after that but before I bought it. I've hardly played it and it is in fine shape, with the same small blemishes as when I got it. There are light strum marks on the front and some minor wear in the finish on the back from rubbing against shirt buttons, etc. I tried to take photos, but the wear is so minor it doesn't show up in images.

Asking $700 including shipping to the CONUS. Paypal only please. HI and AK are ok, if we can work out the shipping. Sorry but I will not ship internationally.

Comes with the original chipboard case, which still does the job but is not in great shape. I keep the uke currently in an Oahu hard case, which I can include for an extra $25.

PLEASE NOTE - I am traveling Sun/Mon and cannot respond before Tues, March 8.

Thanks!

body_side.jpgbody_case.jpgfront_body.jpgsoundhole_label.jpgfront_headstock.jpg

Top Bottom