an interesting custom long neck soprano

I beilieve it comes from Shinji Takahashi of T's Guitars/ukuleles in Japan. He is a very fine builder. I believe they also manufacture all of the Kiwaya line for the US.

Would really love one of their electric ukuleles :)

I beilieve it comes from Shinji Takahashi of T's Guitars/ukuleles in Japan. He is a very fine builder. I believe they also manufacture all of the Kiwaya line for the US.

I was going to say it looks very very similar to my Kiwaya longneck soprano.

The highest fret is interesting, though. I wonder what the point of shortening it on the "G" side was? Granted, you probably couldn't reach it on the G string but it's curious that they'd shorten it.

John

I wonder what the point of shortening it on the "G" side was? Granted, you probably couldn't reach it on the G string but it's curious that they'd shorten it.

John

Probably just something to make it stand out from other ukes and make you remember it.

Matey commented on his vid saying the uke is a T's Guiter JS-200 custum (Soprano Longneck) + Daddario J65.

Didn't like it much sounds or looks I have to admit. I don't like empty fret boards. I think my ears are getting more used to concert ukes now also.

Top Bottom