F/S Kala KA-SSTU Soprano Travel Ukulele - previously bought from mgm<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinisterz

Reaction score
F/S Kala KA-SSTU Soprano Travel Ukulele (SOLD)

This is the Kala Travel Ukulele in the soprano size, complete with the nice Kala case with embroidered emblem, clip on chromatic tuner, 2 mel bays ukulele books. one is a chord book and the other is a ukulele funbook.

I used it for an 8 week, once a week, ukulele class and after that it had stayed in the case so it is still looks and works like brand new.

I purchased this from MGM on ebay in 2010.

I am asking for $140, including shipping to the lower 48 states.

(Payment via PayPal only to holydut1@gmail.com )

Selling because I gave up the ukulele hobby :(

Thanks

Attachments

• kala ukulele (4).jpg
    kala ukulele (4).jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 82
  • kala ukulele (6).jpg
    kala ukulele (6).jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 74
  • kala ukulele (5).jpg
    kala ukulele (5).jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 76
  • kala ukulele (2).jpg
    kala ukulele (2).jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
anyone interested?

I sold an ukulele here before.

my ebay id is vin_wong to verify.

anyone interested?

give it time. I got one I was thinking of selling as well so I'm watching your thread.

anyone interested?

I don't want to tell you how to sell your uke, but my first instinct is to suggest the price is close to what one would pay for a new one.

I want to buy one of this Kala Travel Uke if the price is reasonable. Whoever wants to sell it, please let me know.

Thank you.

I don't want to tell you how to sell your uke, but my first instinct is to suggest the price is close to what one would pay for a new one.

have you seen what comes with it though...?

have you seen what comes with it though...?

Yeah. I realized that after my post. Sounds like a nice beginner pack, but not everyone here needs all the extra goodies. The op was curious as to why no takers and that was my original thought.

ok. I'll take it. Please advise on how to pay and when can you ship it?

Thank you.

Hi Dicato, please paypal to holydut1@gmail.com and have a confirmed address to ship. I also accept money order or cashiers check but that takes more than 3 weeks to clear I believe, so paypal is better.

I will ship once payment is received/cleared. Now time for me to make a secure box and packaging :)

Price seems reasonable!!!!!!!!

Hi vinisterz, I didn't hear back from you yesterday so I've already bought one online. Sorry about that. Good luck with your sell.

ok no worries. Dicato I'm sure you will like yours, this small and thin ukulele really brings out the sound.

Aloha vinisterz, I am interested in buying. Please respond and confirm and I'll follow-up with paypal. Mahalo

Re: Kala KA-SSTU

Aloha vinisterz,

That's great I'll start the process of sending
$130 through Paypal.

Mahalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom