PDA

View Full Version : Inland Empire/SoCal Players

UkEdman90
03-06-2011, 07:06 PM
Well guys, where is everyone? i was out for some time for a Fire academy. Had to eat and sleep The academy life. well now im back and ready more than ever to get a really good bbq/jam going. I Live in a community with a small lake. Has fishing and you can bring small paddle boats on it etc. Has BBQ's lounge chairs etc. I would LOVE getting a nice group together to just hang out chill and do what we all love to do. serenade the outdoors with the four little strings. This is the first Thought i have had for this seeing that spring is at our doorstep. Please spread the word! the more the better! if you are interested in getting this thing going just email me instead of pm'ing me
my contact info is:
don_hampton@live.com

-KEEP JAMMING!
-Don

itsme
03-06-2011, 07:20 PM
Just how far inland are you? There's a meetup next Sunday (March 13, 2011 at 3:00 PM) in Pasadena by the Rose Bowl that I'm hoping to attend. :)

http://www.meetup.com/Ukulele-Pasadena/

UkEdman90
03-11-2011, 08:12 AM
not far at all. by the 15 and the 60 interchange. about 30 mins away fro the rose bowl actually without traffic lol

kikoboi619
03-23-2011, 07:16 AM
when do u wanna have this meet up!? im in san diego but im down to make the trip!