Mr Sandman Tuturial - Ukulelezaza SK-38?

SweetWaterBlue

Reaction score
Ukulelezaza makes the ukulele sing, whether it is one of his classic Martin sopranos, or the SK-38 he is playing here. I'm impressed to see a player of his caliber playing a 38, even if it is only for a tutorial.

If you love sopranos, be sure to subscribe to his channel. You have to actually go to YT to get his comments on the tutorial, including the chord progression and finger picking tips.

A bit more about him here in this Bosco and Honey interview:

[video]http://www.youtube.cf/watch?v=-0w9UGrfQ8U[/video]

Last edited:
Wow. That IS terrific, Ken! Remco (zaza) is so clear and easy to follow. I was watching a youtube of a live performance of his at the Belgian uke fest, and I was able to figure out his version of the World is Waiting for The Sunrise from just a few viewings. That's not a testament to me being fast, but rather an endorsement of how cleanly he plays.

Giving this a go right now. Not too hard until you get to the G#7 then slide down one fret to G7 while sliding the melody note up to an E. My fingers don't want to move in opposite directions like that.I'll just keep playing it slowly and see if I can get it.

Top Bottom