Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain

Nickie

Reaction score
I just watched the concert filmed by the BBC a few years ago of the concert by the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain. It was absolutely wonderful, and they are so funny. Watching clips of them on YouTube was what inspired me to get a uke. Who else has seen it? What did you think of it?

They are awesome. Great ambassadors for the uke:) I love everything they do!
Don

One of my friends emailed me a clip of them playing "Shaft" - they seem like a great group.

some great musicians. No doubt

Definitely want to see them live some day. I love when they do their "mashup" of six or seven songs at once. Lots of talent to pull that off - not to mention to keep a straight face whilst doing so!

John

Is it the show "Anarchy in the Ukulele"? I have that one on DVD and love it! I will have to find the funds and time to see them live one day!

They were scheduled to play with Jake Shimabukuro on March 24th (Orange County, CA), but had to drop at due to funding issues. I'm was really looking forward to seeing them...more than Jake (no offense to all the Jake fans out there). I'm sure it will still be a good show, just bummed they are not playing.

I'll just have to watch them on youtube for now

Top Bottom