Second shot at Youtube

Woodcutterron

Reaction score
This is my own tune on the Uke . . . No singing . . . if you heard me, you'd know why. No Video either, just a few pictures I already had on my computer to fill the space. This is something I came up with myself, I call it "PlinK" for lack of a better Title. I haven't been playing long and I just started trying to figure out both Audio recording (on Audacity, since it was free) and How Microsoft Movie maker works. I haven't figured out how to cut and edit either really, so it's just played straight through and I tried to go sparingly on audio effects . . .since I don't have a clue.

Essentially . . . just an audio recording through my regular computer mike of my Oscar Schmidt OU2 with the cheesy stock strings . . .since I don't know how to change strings.

Feel free to critique, if I don't like what ya say, I can either try harder, or just assume ya don't know what you're talking about and ignore it, heheh.

I appreciate this website, it's been a HUGE help for a guy who never picked up a Uke, or any instrument for that matter. Thanks guys who run this place!

Aloha Ron,
Welocme to the UU and our forums....have fun and enjoy...thanks for sharing...Google Musicteacher2010 and Keonepax for some awesome ukulele vide tutorials and Dr Uke for songs, chords and instruction..
Happy Strummings.....MM Stan..

Good goin' nice chord progression and fine playing. Congratulations on the video.
Don

I appreciate the input, ya'll, thanks. If it wasn't for some of ya'lls video lessons, I'd be dead in the water, even though I don't have a clue what some of you are talking about sometimes . . . for example, I at best only have a foggy notion of what a chord progression is..

I do have a question maybe one of ya'll could help me with. On the third fret, finger pressing on the E and the A string. It isn't on the chord chart I have. Any idea of what chord that is? It sounds good, to my 'rookie' ear anyway.

Okay, this is gonna sound stupid, I'm sure . . . "C chord without the third" . . . the third what? Yea, I really am that clueless, heheh. I'm gonna check out some of the tutorials.

Top Bottom