Twinki-lele

very cute and adorable Mike. Loved the video with your equally adorable little fellow! :)

Great job, Mike! And nice paint job Uke Joe. Twinkiepalooza!

Some great moments in Twinkie history. Woody Allen's "Sleeper" and more recently, "Blue Men Group."

LOL!!!
I think the patriots dressed up as Captain Cupcake, King Dong and Twinkie the Kid to fool the British. The Brits reacted with much Treacle to put down the rebellion. No taxation without snack cake representation. Anyone have any great historical Twinkie quotes?
A little known fact. The Boston Tea Party was actually a rebellion about taxation on Tea and Twinkies!

Very cute!

Great job, Mike! And nice paint job Uke Joe. Twinkiepalooza!....

Ahhh ..... twinkies and a cold root beer, what could be better???

Y'all are aware that twinkies haven't been made in the last 75 years, right? They're still just selling stock from the original production run in 1935... LOL

John

Y'all are aware that twinkies haven't been made in the last 75 years, right? They're still just selling stock from the original production run in 1935... LOL

John

That's what they said in "Sleeper". Thank God for preservatives!

What do you think I'd let him eat Twinkies? Nah, he was going to sing but got shy and kinda couldn't even open his mouth to even eat a delicious sugary cake. Hope to see you soon. You should pass out Twinkies after the baby is here. Much healthier than cigars! :)
Mike, after watching that video, I think I need to come visit the McQueens before Noelani arrives. I also kept waiting for the little McQueen to take a bite out of his twinkie.

Top Bottom