Demo vid of three piccolos

Sven

Reaction score
I strung them up yesterday, three cherry piccolos that I made this winter. Apart from variations in the body shape, I am very chuffed about them being so similar. This batch producing (if three's a batch) is a good way for me to try the consistency.

I'll include the link as well, if someone is on a smartphone that doesn't show embedded vids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2EN0K9HZCM

Sven

Beautiful, sweet threesome. Love that first one.

Thanks guys! I shipped two of them today but I'm not sure I sent the right uke to each customer... 50% though, good enough of a chance.

S

Love 'em! They sound sweet, dude! Noticed the sustain on that first one, great stuff. And that third one really projects, I mean they all do, maybe it was the position of the uke to the mic but that third one sounded like a little boomer. Great stuff man.

Vic - I think there were differences between them. No surprise really, but still. They were made from the same boards, built at the same time, arrgh. I'll never know what it comes down to. And maybe it was my playing in the vid. In person they sounded very alike, but with different aspects of their common character emphasized. Like siblings more than twins.

And they are tiny. I have to jam my fingertips in between those frets.

Sven

Top Bottom