WTB: Tweed tenor hardshell case

austin1

Reaction score
If anyone is trying to get rid of a tweed hardshell case (tenor sized), let me know! I figured I´d look on here before casting my net into the wide ocean of the interwebs.

Thanks!
Tina

Sorry I don't have one for sale, but Nicomsupply on eBay was selling some pretty decent ones at a good price a while back. I got a soprano sized for my Kumalae and am very happy with it.

Sorry I don't have one for sale, but Nicomsupply on eBay was selling some pretty decent ones at a good price a while back. I got a soprano sized for my Kumalae and am very happy with it.

I've bought two tenor cases from Nicomsupply myself. I have one that I'd sell, but would be hard pressed to want to sell it for what you can get it directly from Nicomsupply yourself. Mainly the shipping weight & cost would make me more prone to charge more for it.

Mike at Mainland Ukuleles has 2 different tenor tweed cases. One is the standard "yellowish" tweed while the other is a "bronzed" tweed. I have one of the "bronzed" tweed cases and it is a pretty nice case.

I think MGM and Elderly also sell them but I do not know what they have in stock at the present.

Last edited:
Check out Mikes' faux alligator cases, pretty tasty!

BTW: I bought a tweed tenor case a few years back, only one of my tenors fit, a vintage Gibson. The Gibson is on the small side fortunately. Get the dimensions first.

Top Bottom