PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Tweed tenor hardshell case

austin1
03-07-2011, 08:17 PM
If anyone is trying to get rid of a tweed hardshell case (tenor sized), let me know! I figured IŽd look on here before casting my net into the wide ocean of the interwebs.

Thanks!
Tina

kenikas
03-08-2011, 07:08 AM
Sorry I don't have one for sale, but Nicomsupply on eBay was selling some pretty decent ones at a good price a while back. I got a soprano sized for my Kumalae and am very happy with it.

Gmoney
03-08-2011, 07:27 AM
Sorry I don't have one for sale, but Nicomsupply on eBay was selling some pretty decent ones at a good price a while back. I got a soprano sized for my Kumalae and am very happy with it.

I've bought two tenor cases from Nicomsupply myself. I have one that I'd sell, but would be hard pressed to want to sell it for what you can get it directly from Nicomsupply yourself. Mainly the shipping weight & cost would make me more prone to charge more for it.

WhenDogsSing
03-08-2011, 08:13 AM
Mike at Mainland Ukuleles has 2 different tenor tweed cases. One is the standard "yellowish" tweed while the other is a "bronzed" tweed. I have one of the "bronzed" tweed cases and it is a pretty nice case.

I think MGM and Elderly also sell them but I do not know what they have in stock at the present.

rbeetsme
03-08-2011, 11:47 AM
Check out Mikes' faux alligator cases, pretty tasty!

Wagster
03-09-2011, 03:25 PM
You might want to check out this case:

http://www.instrumentalley.com/Armor-Cases-CC-150-Tweed-Ukulele-Tenor-Hard-Case-p/a-tt-150.htm

I bought the concert size and have been very happy with it. Almost half the price of other tweed cases I found.

rbeetsme
03-09-2011, 04:14 PM
BTW: I bought a tweed tenor case a few years back, only one of my tenors fit, a vintage Gibson. The Gibson is on the small side fortunately. Get the dimensions first.

austin1
03-09-2011, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the input everyone! I have a Kala tenor, so I just wound up buying a Kala tweed tenor case. Found it for less than 75 dollars, which is okay by me!