Daily Ukulele Mar 8th 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning everyone :D

I've been up since 2:30am and have managed a slew of blog posts, two videos, done a chapter of Fretboard Roadmaps and my uni work for the day and set my next challenge on my blog..so I thought I'd do this post earlier than usual.

Anyway:

Page Number: 31
Song: Baby Face

Inspiration:

I recognise the username but not sure if they are a UU'er, it sounds like a great song! I love his strumming sounds typically "Hawaiian" I'll have to keep trying to master the allusive up strum before going for fancy strumming!

Have a great day

Get :music:

Last edited:
AWESOME!!!!!!! Ukester Brown is da man. Beautiful voice. Great playing. Off to bed now but I'll be watching this again when I get up. and then again. and possibly another time too. Loved the bloopers section at the end. Everyone, you gotta watch this. great, deadpan stuff.

Thanks Joey. Gonna have to go and learn this now. Gee wizz...already too many songs on the "to learn" list. AAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!

Haha! Love that! Going to ukesterbronwn.com now to get that practice sheet.

His dog was so good throughout the video. My dog usually runs from the room when I start playing. Our family members are our worst critics I fear.

@ hopkid -- inorite back when I had a cat (bless her fluffy little Maine Coon/Persian heart!), when I played the harmonica, she'd wrap her paws around my arm and moan.

Seriously, it was the weirdest sound.

He's got quite a selection of sheets there!

Top Bottom