A very cold beach in Wales

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
Went to the beach at Talacre in Wales last weekend. It was cold. Really cold.

Soon, my fingers got tangled in the strings.

The Leaving Of Liverpool

A great song that sounds really good on the uke. Man, you are dedicated to play under those conditions. Thanks, as always, for sharing your talent.

Given the conditions, and how you had to dress, nicely done. You are truly a dedicated Uker. You will play your uke anywhere. Can't wait to see where the next "unusual" location will be :) Thanks! Lozark

... Can't wait to see where the next "unusual" location will be :) Thanks! Lozark

In early April I will be at the Frankfurt Musikmesse. My friend Sebi will be attending and I am sure we will record something somewhere in the city. Shortly afterwards I will be in Paris for the festival I shall do my usual bank of the Seine video. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.

Never thought about it till now. I go to the beach more in the winter than in summer.
I love to walk the beach when it is empty. I dont think I could ever live away from the ocean.
Great song , I'll have to search for the tabs.

Never thought about it till now. I go to the beach more in the winter than in summer.
I love to walk the beach when it is empty. I dont think I could ever live away from the ocean.
Great song , I'll have to search for the tabs.

I don't think anyone has tabbed it out. I just make it up as I go along. I may decide to do an arrangement for my next eBook though.

Top Bottom