Harrison Harmonica

SuzukHammer

Reaction score
Has anybody ever recieved and played a Harrison Harmonica.

I oredered one years ago. I paid up the remaining balance to see if it would speed up delivery.

nada.

Still anxiously waiting.

"Years ago???" Yikes! That's a long time to wait for a $200 harmonica. I've thought about getting one, but if they take years to deliver I guess I'll just stick with Lee Oskar.

You might want to call them. It's possible your order got lost in the shuffle.

-Pete

"Years ago???" Yikes! That's a long time to wait for a $200 harmonica. I've thought about getting one, but if they take years to deliver I guess I'll just stick with Lee Oskar.

You might want to call them. It's possible your order got lost in the shuffle.

-Pete

I love my Suzukis. People who have received the Harrison Harmonicas appear to love them; however, just how many people have received them?

I found my order status and that is how I paid up the remaining amount. I do look forward to receiving the Harrison.

I'm really partial to Lee Oskar (Tombo manufacturer) and Suzuki. I bought my first Lee Oskar, back in the mid-80's for about $16.00. After maybe 10 years, I replaced the reed plates. That same harmonica is still in full use. I think they price anywhere from $45 to $60 nowadays. If you bought Marine Bands--and I have--you would spend more on replacing them. "Blown" reeds are very pricey. That's why Lee Oskars are actually good values.

Cripes! I just visited the Harrison website. http://www.harrisonharmonicas.com/ Man, they ARE impressive. And I'll bet they perform just as the owner claims. Still, $200 is kind of "dear"--for some. I say that because it looks like they are experiencing lots of love and are not accepting new orders until they catch up. I find that quite encouraging!

--Dave E.

Last edited:
Top Bottom