New Uke Day!!!

joeybug

Reaction score
HI Everyone :D

I was just settling down to do my essay after a quick play on Rhea for my challenge song (should be able to post that soon) and there was a knock at the door and it was a postman with Hope, my new Tanglewood TU 1CE, Acoustic/Electric Soprano Ukulele with an amp, free lead and everything.

I made a video of me unpacking her so everyone could share in my joy! I'm just uploading it now and will add it to this post!

The amp is sooo cute, and I can't wait to try them both out, gonna have to decide if I put off uni work till tomorrow and play with my new Uke and amp or do it today!...think it's gonna be the latter!! Can't wait to tune her up and get a sound sample for you guys, may have to do my latest challenge with her!

Anyway..YAY for new Uke days!!!

Joey

Aloha Joey,
Congrats on you new ukulele day...Wow Weeeee!! yeah....it looks really nice...thanks for sharing the exciting moment on the video with us...
Hey your UAS is worse than mine....and you have a wish list now....Have fun and enjoy...Happy Strummings Girl....MM Stan

You are getting quite the collection! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing.

Congratulations, Joey - She looks like a wonderful instrument. Can't wait to hear something when you have her all tuned up - be sure to play amplified and acoustic for us!

-Kurt

5 ukes now! Woohoo! Nice collection going. Once you pass 9, I'll have to up my game and get another one. Hahha..

Looks wonderful, and the reaction on your face when you opened it was awesome!
Cheers,
Skottoman

Yay! Congratulations, Joey! Thanks for uploading the video. It was very fun and exciting...almost like Christmas! :) Have fun with your new uke and amp!

Awesome! can't wait for the full review:)
Don

That didn't take long Joey. I thought it was just last week you started to save up.

That's a nice sounding uke, acoustic and electric. I want one. Thanks for sharing your new baby.
nice playing too:)
Don

Thanks :D It is a great Uke, nice feel to it and I LOVE my little amp :D

I'm finally more relaxed about the up strum part!

Congratulations Joey. Wow...#5 already. I think you may need an appointment with Dr. eugene mate! Don't think I was the only one who couldn't stop smiling as you were opening the box. Really happy for you, she sounds lovely. And 'Hope' is a beautiful name. My nana was called Hope actually. Blessings mate...I'll come and grab you from the waiting room when it's your turn... :eek:

Top Bottom