Thank You to UU Members

Bradford

Reaction score
I would like to extend a very heartfelt thank you to the many members of UU who offered their sympathy and support to me with the passing of my mother. We have been overwhelmed by the kindness and consideration shown by you, and it has really helped brighten some otherwise dark times. The creators and moderators of the forum should be especially proud of creating such a marvelous community. I have read a number of uplifting threads in my time with the forum, and this is another example of how caring the members are.

Brad and Carol Donaldson

Aloha Brad and Carol,
I was unaware of your mother's passing....sorry for the belated response...I am saddened to hear the passing of your mother, My heartfelt condolences to you, your wife and family at this time..May you all
find peace and solice during this difficult time. I lost my father a few years back,and I played the ukulele to cheer me up..I hope it will work for you as well and sooth the rough times...Take Care and God's Blessings.
MM Stan...

I was also unaware of this. Please accept my condolences as well. I'm sure the beauty of your surroundings out there at Cannon, and the memories of your mother, will help heal you.

Kind regards

Thom
in PDX

Please accept my deepest sympathy in regards to the passing of your mother.

*hug*

I never know what to say in such situations because "I'm sorry for your loss" doesn't cut it. Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

Sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my mother last august, age 93, and I know the void and loss you feel when you think back on the good times of all the years and the goodness of the person you lost. Take comfort in the wonderful years of growing up with her as your mother and the unconditional love she showed you in helping you become the person you are. Lozark

Brad, I hope the warm, happy memories of your Mom will help ease the pain of your loss.

so sorry to hear of this Brad. Perhaps the toughest loss of all. I hope you find strength in the arms of your family and comfort in a lifetime of wonderful memories of your mum.

I never know what to say in such situations because "I'm sorry for your loss" doesn't cut it. Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

I am sorry for the passing of your mother. It is ALWAYS too soon to say good by, particularly our parents.

I also want to respond to Plainsong. Sometimes there is nothing to say but "I am sorry" and a simple and genuine sorry always "cuts it".

Brad, I too didn't know, I'm so sorry for your loss of your mother. May you and Carol find comfort in your faith and one another. I'll echo Thom's post: in painful circumstances I find the ocean healing, it reminds me how awesome is the power greater than ourselves. Cannon is one of the loveliest beaches I've seen, I hope it's cleansing energy helps ease the feelings of pain and loss.

Top Bottom