Tsunami warning hawaii

pdxuke

Reaction score
Just heard (and can see) the devastating tsunami hitting Japan. Warnings just issued in Hawaii.

My prayers to brothers and sisters in Japan and Hawaii.

Makes dust on my Kamaka finish seem ridiculous, because compared to this, it is.

Stay safe!

Tsunami is expected to arrive here on Guam in about an hour. I live on higher ground but lower areas along the coastline are being advised to seek higher ground. I'll keep you all posted as they occur. Prayers to those who are affected by this disaster.

We pray for those affected, our brothers and sisters in Japan, Hawaii, Russuia, Guam, Indonesia and Pacific islands. Watching the live shots on TV from the Japanese news network just now. It's mindblowing, what is happening to our world.

stay safe brothers and sisters in uke. No, wait, stay safe everyone please. Our thoughts go out from South Australia to all affected.

now I'm looking at tv and saw the news of the earthquake in japan ....... omg .... this is very scary,I hope everything in japan...
my country Indonesia also get early warning of stunami,hope everything is gona be ok

bgu all

I am in Okinawa, all is well here. The devastation in northern japan is incredible. The tsunami in northern prefectures was 13 ft tall. Cell phone services were out in alot of areas. Keep your fingers crossed.

My thoughts and prayers are wiith those in Japan affected by the massive earthquake and resulting tsunami (and their loved ones),as well as those in countries in the Pacific that may be in the path of the tsunami.

I was panicking when I heard about the earthquakes and tsunamis, as I have family in Japan. Luckily they live on the west coast, where as the horrors are occurring in the east. The pictures on the news are just terrifying to watch. As the same with everyone: My thoughts go out to all the people affect by this!
(I just got news that the Japanese earthquake was approximately 1000 times stronger than the recent one in Christchurch, New Zealand! Scary!!)

Have we heard when the Tsunami will hit Hawaii/East Coast? Have friends there, and worried about them as well as sending out prayers and thoughts to those affected in all the countries affected by this earthquake and resulting Tsunami.

Stay Safe everyone

hawaii 12.45 gmt, us west coast 15.45 gmt (from uk telegraph web)...

OMG !!! Just heard it on the radio - and hoping that the tsunami won't hit other countries as bad as Japan...
Keep my fingers crossed for all people in the wave's way...
My thoughts and prayers to all people who are affected by this cathastrophe - and: stay safe, everyone !

Yeah I don't think it's hitting the East coast of the US, that's a different ocean. My Hawaiian twitter friends are going silent... :(

My prayers are with all involved in the Pacific. apparently the Hawaiian coast is being evacuated, and "The main airports on at least three of the major islands -- Maui, Kauai and the Big Island of Hawaii -- were shut down as a precaution, and the U.S. Navy ordered all warships in Pearl Harbor to remain in port to support rescue missions as needed."

Thoughts and Prayers for all involved!

Prayers for everyone affected by this. Stay safe!

Top Bottom