Terrific master grade Koa tenor! <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbeetsme

Reaction score
This is a TD custom (Luthier is a former G string employee) All koa, pretty blinged out! Sweet tone, a really nice uke. Low action, very comfortable. I installed Worth Browns, has a MiSi under saddle pick-up, used but very light strum marks only, gorgeous ukulele. Comes with semi-hardcase. This is worth 2000.00 + with pick-up, reasonable offers considered. Link to original seller: http://web.me.com/syacavone/Site/T.D._Ukulele_%28T.D.%E3%82%A6%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AC%E3%83%AC%E3%83%BB2%29.html

TDfront.jpg

TDback.jpg

TDbody.jpg

Last edited:
It may be just the angle it is photographed from, but the body at the bottom of each photograph seems to be slightly mis-shapen e.g. lower on the right on the bottom photograph. No doubt others may have spotted this. Perhaps if can can confirm that I am wrong, someone can buy it from you with confidence. If it is slightly out of shape, that certainly won't affect the tone, but it would be better to point it out.

If I am wrong (and I hope I am), I am sorry.

I never noticed that, I'll go look. BTW: there is a link with more pics, same uke, from original seller, ukulelefriend.com.

Ken, I checked it over, looks symmetrical to me, pic must be a funny angle, an optical delusion! Hey, that sounds like a good song title!

Eugene, yeah, no response so far, I guess high level ukes aren't selling. I'm a little surprised, this one is priced at about half it's worth.

I think high end stuff will start moving again at the end of April when people start getting tax refunds.

Maybe I missed it....what is the asking price, include shipping? Do you have any sound clips?

There are sound clips on the ukulelefriend website, , link above, same ukuele, (originally sold by Shawn) . I was asking 1195.00.

Last edited:
Re-strung with Worth Clears, sounds even better! Nice bright highs but still a wonderful deep rich tone.

Hey everyone, I decided to finally snap up this baby after much deliberation. The fact the decision came as an emotional backlash of my 2 year relationship ending... well it remains to be seen. However, I do not regret pulling the trigger in the slightest.
BRING ON NEW UKE DAY!
Monty

Hey everyone, I decided to finally snap up this baby after much deliberation. The fact the decision came as an emotional backlash of my 2 year relationship ending... well it remains to be seen. However, I do not regret pulling the trigger in the slightest.
BRING ON NEW UKE DAY!
Monty

Good on ya buddy! WOOO don't forget. Sound samples and pictures :)
Sorry to hear about the relationship :(

Good on ya buddy! WOOO don't forget. Sound samples and pictures :)
Sorry to hear about the relationship :(

congratulations Monty. Great buy mate. It's a lovely looking and sounding uke. Ukulele therapy has always softened the blows for me. :)

Congratulations Monty,
Lookin' grrrrrrreat! I hope it will fill the void and sorry to hear about the girlfriend..Have fun and enjoy...Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Well Monty, one relationship ends and a new one begins. I hope it is long lasting:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom