New Uke day

That looks SWEET!!! Best of luck and congratulations!

:drool: If I hadn't just blown my savings on Hope....looks great, congrats and be sure to do a sound sample when you get your hands on her!

Well almost. I just finalized the details around a Mya-Moe mango black strip. Gordon is sending it out Monday. I can't wait.

I know some of you got the last batch. Any reviews or feedback yet?

Here is the one I just ordered. I can only enjoy the pictures for now :drool: :

http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=499&submit=Track

Congratulations.

I think Gordon needs to look at how his site operates, though. I kid you not - I looked at that ukulele last week but when I clicked on the "available ukes" link on the black stripe page it came up and said no ukes were available - so I figured it was already sold! Now, I might not have bought it anyway depending on what the price was and all, but I wonder how many others have said, "pretty uke, too bad it's already sold" and walked away!

Oh, well, it's not like I need another uke. :)

Again, congratulations, it's a beauty.

John

I think Gordon needs to look at how his site operates, though. I kid you not - I looked at that ukulele last week but when I clicked on the "available ukes" link on the black stripe page it came up and said no ukes were available - so I figured it was already sold! Now, I might not have bought it anyway depending on what the price was and all, but I wonder how many others have said, "pretty uke, too bad it's already sold" and walked away!
hey John

they had so very many enquiries about those black stripe tenors. There was no warning with them, like Moore bettah, very occasionally they are just gonna put em up and it's open season for first in best dressed. You must have just missed out though cause it's all only just happened: up on the site and sold within the past week & a bit. I know because I managed to grab the last one - the walnut black stripe tenor - ahead of more than a dozen others who wanted it.

Mya Moe are really good with the operation of their website and update it daily with build progress on custom ukes etc. The answer to your question is "Heaps" :eek:

Congratulations on your uke johntz. I reckon you'll be more than pleased with this one. Great choice. It looks amazing.

Aloha Johntz,
Congratulations on your new MM ukulele...Have fun and enjoy.....Let us know how it turns out...happy Strummings, MM Stan

they had so very many enquiries about those black stripe tenors. There was no warning with them, like Moore bettah, very occasionally they are just gonna put em up and it's open season for first in best dressed. You must have just missed out though cause it's all only just happened: up on the site and sold within the past week & a bit. I know because I managed to grab the last one - the walnut black stripe tenor - ahead of more than a dozen others who wanted it.

Mya Moe are really good with the operation of their website and update it daily with build progress on custom ukes etc. The answer to your question is "Heaps" :eek:

Congratulations on your uke johntz. I reckon you'll be more than pleased with this one. Great choice. It looks amazing.

No, what I mean is that it was after March first and that very ukulele was showing as completed - but when I went to the "available ukes" link on the black stripe page it showed "none currently available." This was this past weekend so it was after the uke was shown as completed but well before the OP bought it.

It's not a big deal - I'm not upset or anything - I just think if I was in Gordon's place I'd want to make sure my web site was clear. It may be as simple as needing to do a search (the page that the "available ukes" link brings up is a search page) before status is returned - but if that's the case their is nothing to indicate that is needed. You just get this screen that says that nothing is available - if nothing is available I'm not going to bother to search... :)

John

No, what I mean is that it was after March first and that very ukulele was showing as completed - but when I went to the "available ukes" link on the black stripe page it showed "none currently available." This was this past weekend so it was after the uke was shown as completed but well before the OP bought it.

It's not a big deal - I'm not upset or anything - I just think if I was in Gordon's place I'd want to make sure my web site was clear. It may be as simple as needing to do a search (the page that the "available ukes" link brings up is a search page) before status is returned - but if that's the case their is nothing to indicate that is needed. You just get this screen that says that nothing is available - if nothing is available I'm not going to bother to search... :)

John

Yeah, I see what you mean now. The only other way I can think of to explain the discrepancy, is that the OP must have already expressed his definite interest much earlier, as he said he's only just finalised the purchase. Perhaps the uke was then listed as unavailable because the sale was pending and just needed to be finalised. Not sure, but whatever the explanation, Mya Moe ukes reputation is growing fast, eh. Cheers mate.

eugene ukulele is correct. I have been talking to Gordon about one for a while.

BTW Gordon and Char are lovely and wonderful people and they really go out of their way to support there instruments. I had an issue with one that I am sure had nothing to do with the initial build as they deliver flawless instruments as others will attest. I am the third owner of this Uke and it seems somewhere in the previous ownership someone tried some modifications that made the uke buzz. Gordon had no reason to support me as his warranty is very clear but his words were, "just send it in, and I'll take care of it for you" That is great customer service and one of the major reasons I purchased a new one from him. I absolutely support Mya-Moe. Great people, great company all the way around!

Just got my new girl yesterday and she is magnificent. I will try and post some pics soon. For those on the fence, do it and get a Uke from Mya-Moe. You will not regret it.

Holy smokes that is one bad a** uke right there! Congrats. Didn't take them that long considering all the variables etc...

It's been a long hard winter this year, and we deserve to enjoy a long summer. But instead of looking forward to summer, I want to fast forward to fall - when my uke finally comes up in the queue! :)

Gordon and Char have been lovely to deal with already though. I'm looking forward to the build. Congrats on your new uke!

Wow! Lovely!

May you have many happy decades of music together!

Top Bottom