Beatles Songbook Question

I've been trying to find it also to no avail. I have one (Beatles Complete) listed in the Ukulele Resources under Songbooks and it may or may not fit your needs.

Be careful of The Beatles Songbook link.
When I opened it to take a look, I got a warning from my Norton Computer Security, that this site is a "Known Nuisance".
Maybe it is not a real problem, but just wanted to give a heads up.

Bill

Are you referring to the link I provided? I've had no problems with the PDF.

Are you referring to the link I provided? I've had no problems with the PDF.

Yes it was from opening this link.
The Pdf opened fine, but I did get a warning (the Norton icon changed from green(meaning that the site is OK) to yellow (meaning that Norton considers it to have a
"Known Nuisance" associated with it).
As I said, it might be OK, but in this day and age of viruses, I just wanted to post the heads up.

Bill

Aloha Boston Bill,
I have Norton too, and I didn't have the yellow warning sign on mine...when I visited the site...but thanks anyway..always gotta be careful....better check and be safe than sorry...

Not Paul nor Ringo,
Just a guy that once had a computer virus, and spent from midnight to 5:30 AM on the phone getting rid of it.
More than just a little paranoid of getting another one.

Bill

Yes, I've had that happen a couple of times. One time at work they had to do a full format to get rid of it. I was downloading a pic of a test jet crash for a presentation from a very benign site (or at least I thought). Better safe than sorry

Somewhat related, but a few years back I purchased a guitar songbook called the Beatles Fakebook. It has great guitar arrangements that can be translated to uke arrangements quite easily. It's still my favourite Beatles songbook and I have at least a dozen.

Top Bottom