ive an acousic uke and an electric one so id quite like an acousic electric one how..

SamJ1206

Reaction score
much would i have to pay in order to get a decent well made acoustic electric one?

not exact prices

just ball parks would help

:)

it all depends on the wood, brand, quality, but you should expect about 30-60 bucks more for the model with electrics than the model without, i.e
model name lu-21t (acoustic) $100 lu-21teq (electric) $139.99:D
if you have any questions I have answers:rock:

rightt

so id like want one thats kinda mid market

nothin too flashy

but somethign you knows a good real instrument.

i know i sound ridiculously vague but thats litterally all i know i want lol

If you are looking mid market, your best choice would probably be a Kala. If you can get a good deal on one, you're looking probably in the 300 dollar range for a mahogany tenor with electronics. Unfortunately, the Kala in my opinion is a compromise. They are not the most amazing acoustic sounding instruments (better than my Applause tenor, but not as good as a high-end uke), and they dont have high-end electronics either.

But for the price, I think Kalas provide a good compromise between acoustics and electronics.

Currently, I have one good uke with wonderful acoustics but no electronics, and one uke with rather poor projection but decent enough electronics to jam over drums with (Applause tenor with active pickup).

ahh thank youu

ive been playing for almost seven months, but i still havent a clue about what brands are good, and which ones arnt and all of that

so thta really helps lol

cheers

it all depends on the wood, brand, quality, but you should expect about 30-60 bucks more for the model with electrics than the model without, i.e
model name lu-21t (acoustic) $100 lu-21teq (electric) $139.99:D
if you have any questions I have answers:rock:

pretty prices IMO

Top Bottom