Going to Be on TV

Ukuleleblues

Reaction score
Our Band, the Charleston Hot Shots, is going to be on TV promoting our festival, the Blackwater Ukulele Festival, on the local ABC human interest show (Low Country Live) next Friday. We get to play and talk about festival. Everyone in the band is all excited!

Playing this little instrument sure has changed my life. I meet all kinds of new folks, travel around to different places, and have made lots of new friends. How cool!!

Wow, congratulations. Please post a video of your spot if you can:D
Don

Wow that's really cool! I second the need for video if you can :D

WooHoo!!! That is awesome. Let us know how it goes.

Congrats on your TV appearance! Looking forward to seeing it on YouTube!

I'll be playing my Makala Dolphin at a wedding on the same date as your festival, else I'd be sorely tempted to drive down.

I wish I could watch it. Break a leg!

You know for sure we will have two recorders on! I think they also post the videos of us "5 minute famous folks" on their Lowcountry Live site. I sure will post it. Now we are obsessing about what to wear and play for 3 minutes. We are thinking about a "Momma Don't Allow" and "Charleston" Medley.

We were down at Lowes today with the Master Gardeners playing and handing out flyers. We tried it out and it sounded pretty good. It was big crowd and we had a great time!!

I think we are going to have a big turnout at the festival. The forecast is mid 70s and sunny.

I've never had so much fun in my life!!

Top Bottom