Ryan Imamura

This has got to be one of my favorite songs this 12yr old kid has! He is a great kid with a lot of talent and just wants to have fun in life. So for now I hope he just stays a kid and holds off on record deals! Gives me a change to Jam with him! haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRXslB3wh_I&feature=related

Yep Ur right, ryan has so much talent.. When he grows upp, i give him another 15 years, he'll be a super star..
i think according to these forums Dominator meet u with him? not too sure.. i think he is great.. Oh and Dom is cool too! :)

grappler said:
i think according to these forums Dominator meet u with him? not too sure..

Actually, I have not met Ryan in person yet. Shortly after he posted his first video on YouTube (his Europa video) his father contacted me regarding helping Ryan with some of Jake's tunes. We've been communicating since and I've helped him as much as I can from afar.

I was building him a tenor (the #5 that I play in my Blue Roses Video on Youtube) and was going to surprise him this past Christmas but before I got it completed he already got his endorsement with G String. So it has now become my current tenor to use with Low G.

Ryan definately has a great future ahead of him.

Actually, I have not met Ryan in person yet. Shortly after he posted his first video on YouTube (his Europa video) his father contacted me regarding helping Ryan with some of Jake's tunes. We've been communicating since and I've helped him as much as I can from afar.

I was building him a tenor (the #5 that I play in my Blue Roses Video on Youtube) and was going to surprise him this past Christmas but before I got it completed he already got his endorsement with G String. So it has now become my current tenor to use with Low G.

Ryan definately has a great future ahead of him.

Thats awesome, I consider you my teacher from afar as well, Dom. Ryan seems like a really cool kid, down to earth, not to mention crazy good at ukulele.

Sorry G String beat you to it Dom! It would be awesome to see people jammin on a Dominator brand ukulele. :)

dominator brand ukulele would be sweet.

whats that guys youtube acount name?

Top Bottom