Page Number: 134
Song: I've Been Working On The Railroad

Inspiration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_QRV6fBYsw

Like this video :D

Penguinofsorts
03-12-2011, 02:04 AM
Joey,

I know that it's a Daily Ukulele Book and the threads are called 'Daily Ukulele', but I'm wondering if you made it more of a 'weekly' thing, if more people would get a chance to participate and make videos and share the love? I would love to participate, but I'm busy and a day flies by so fast!! Just a suggestion...don't mind me if you'd rather keep on going :-)

joeybug
03-12-2011, 02:38 AM
Joey,

I know that it's a Daily Ukulele Book and the threads are called 'Daily Ukulele', but I'm wondering if you made it more of a 'weekly' thing, if more people would get a chance to participate and make videos and share the love? I would love to participate, but I'm busy and a day flies by so fast!! Just a suggestion...don't mind me if you'd rather keep on going :-)

It wasn't my idea, it was down to Ukulele JJ, and although I set a different challenge for myself at my blog - because like you I can't make it happen in a day, I suppse I could start another thread and set a song for the ones who want to try it, but don't have the time to do so in one day. That way we all win?

DAPuke
03-12-2011, 03:02 AM
Thanks Joey, another great classic that's perfect for the uke. good version, adding to my list.
Don

joeybug
03-12-2011, 03:08 AM
Joey,

I've started a "Weekly Ukulele" thread if you're interested in that one :D