Reaction score
Good Morning everyone :D

Page Number: 134
Song: I've Been Working On The Railroad

Inspiration:

Like this video :D

Last edited:
Joey,

I know that it's a Daily Ukulele Book and the threads are called 'Daily Ukulele', but I'm wondering if you made it more of a 'weekly' thing, if more people would get a chance to participate and make videos and share the love? I would love to participate, but I'm busy and a day flies by so fast!! Just a suggestion...don't mind me if you'd rather keep on going :)

Joey,

I know that it's a Daily Ukulele Book and the threads are called 'Daily Ukulele', but I'm wondering if you made it more of a 'weekly' thing, if more people would get a chance to participate and make videos and share the love? I would love to participate, but I'm busy and a day flies by so fast!! Just a suggestion...don't mind me if you'd rather keep on going :)

It wasn't my idea, it was down to Ukulele JJ, and although I set a different challenge for myself at my blog - because like you I can't make it happen in a day, I suppse I could start another thread and set a song for the ones who want to try it, but don't have the time to do so in one day. That way we all win?

Thanks Joey, another great classic that's perfect for the uke. good version, adding to my list.
Don

Joey,

I've started a "Weekly Ukulele" thread if you're interested in that one :D

Top Bottom