The coolest uke you'll ever see! Reluctant sale.

Pm sent. This is the only other uke that I need

wow Rick. You've sure got an awesome collection of ukes you're thinning out at the moment :drool:

Yeah, trying to pay down the card, only keep the frequent players, pulling a Diesel.

This is the only other uke that I need

Famous last words. :)

That is a sweet uke. Wish I could justify but I'm still in the dog house for bringing home a Michael Kelly Houglass Limited from the pawn shop last week!

Last edited:
No serious offers on this yet, not in a hurry to sell.

Eugene, I bet you don't have a TD tenor yet. Better get it before it goes! BTW: How are you liking that Loprinzi soprano?

Last edited:
You need that TD tenor! I bet you don't have one! BTW: How do you like that new Loprinzi soprano?

Lol, I already have this one AND the other steel string Risa...

but it's still tempting.

Great uke, hope it finds a good home.
And I can certainly understand how selling it would feel regretful.
I know I would regret it if I ever sold mine - I'd have to have a VERY good reason.

Eugene, I bet you don't have a TD tenor yet. Better get it before it goes! BTW: How are you liking that Loprinzi soprano?

hey Rick. mate, I do like that TD tenor, a lot. :drool: It's really pretty and I bet it plays like a dream. The thing is I just bought one of those mya moe black stripe tenors a week or so back so I've put myself out of the running for the moment. But whoever buys this uke is in a for a treat, no doubt.

As for the LoPrinzi soprano, it's amazing. So beautiful and smooth to play too. Hope too that the custom concert works out for you Rick in terms of the sound. It sure is a smooth player but I'd be interested to hear what strings suit it the best and especially look forward to some pics once the top is refinished.

Cheers mate!

I spent some time with it this morning, the Aqillas don't do much for it, but it plays like a Loprinzi. Worth Clears on the way. Actually feels small for a concert, might be my imagination but it feels smaller than the mahogany Loprinzi concert I just sold. The TD does play nice, a real beauty too, only reason I'd let it go is a William King with my name on it. I won't be too upset if it didn't sell.

I spent some time with it this morning, the Aqillas don't do much for it, but it plays like a Loprinzi. Worth Clears on the way. Actually feels small for a concert, might be my imagination but it feels smaller than the mahogany Loprinzi concert I just sold. The TD does play nice, a real beauty too, only reason I'd let it go is a William King with my name on it. I won't be too upset if it didn't sell.

know what you mean about the size of the body. I felt the same when i first picked it up. William King tenor? Yum.

I think I hijacked my own thread, Risa is still available, I'm surprised no one has expressed any interest in this.

Several folks have informed me that a fellow in England is selling this uke on ebay for $750.00 and willing to ship to the US. I checked it out, his ukes are all sopranos, this one is a tenor.

Last edited:
Up for a trade? I have a really nice 8 string Kanile'a that lives in it's case...

Top Bottom