Cricket WorldCup Predictions

Arvell

Reaction score
Who will win World cup in your thinking.
Australia
Sri lanka
India
Pakistan
South Africa
England
New zealand
West indies
Kenya
Canada
Netherlands
Bangladesh
Zimbabwe
Ireland

I think pakistan Will win they are in great form.
pakistan.jpg

g'day Arvell

tough tough question. Did you see South Africa get up over India this morning? That was incredible. Really hard to look past Australia, South Africa and India at the moment. Though I agree, Pakistan in great form and you never know with Sri Lanka either. They can be damaging with their awesome batting potential. Even New Zealand can do strange things on their day. I think once we hit the 1/4 finals it's wide wide open and anyone of those teams could win it. My tip: one of the 1st three I mentioned. :)

As an English cricket fan - we suck and will be lucky to beat the Windies.

update: after Australia's dismal performance Vs. Pakistan I tip we'll get flogged by India in the 1/4's. Tipping Sri Lanka to beat England, South Africa to win their game and Pakistan to win theirs...

Result 1st 1/4 final:

Pakistan flogged West Indies by 10 wickets.

2nd 1/4 final tonight between Australia and India: prediction: India to win easily, Ponting to fail again and (forced to) retire as captain of Australia and from international cricket. I hope I'm wrong.

Aust v India score update: Australia 1/81 and going fine...Ponting 21 not out...all good so far

1/4 final results:

Australia beaten by India; Sri Lanka flogs England by 10 wickets; New Zealand upset victors over South Africa; Pakistan flogs West Indies.

Semi Final games next week:

India v Pakistan; Sri Lanka v New Zealand

semi final 1 result: Sri Lnka beats New Zealand easily.

semin final 2:

underway now.

India off to a flying start against Pakistan's bowlers... 1/69 in the 10th over (to be continued)

well, the cup is over and congratulations to India, who defeated Sri Lanka last night.

The Aussies sucked this year !

Top Bottom