Mainland Honeybee Soprano<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hippie Dribble

hi everyone

I am having another uke clearance. Eugenie has put the foot down after checking the recent bank statement (and seen 3 ukes get delivered in the past 3 weeks :eek: )

very reluctant sale, first off is a mainland honeybee soprano.

In really good condition. Body is in great nic, save for two tiny blemishes which are photographed in post #3 on the thread.

The uke is sweet sounding as its name suggests. solid mahogany. rosewood fretboard. aquila strings. pick-up installed. low action. plays like a dream and very pretty to look at. these are no longer being made so may become highly collectible. no case but will ship in a nylon carry bag.

$250 plus shipping.

here are some pictures...

DSCF6078.jpgDSCF6075.jpgDSCF6076.jpgDSCF6074.jpg

thanks for taking a look!!! eugene :)

and finally, some more, including two where I have attempted to show the small nics: (pic 4) on the right hand side, lower bout and (pic 3) on the top of the headstock...

DSCF6083.jpgDSCF6086.jpgDSCF6082.jpgDSCF6081.jpg

I had this ukulele up for sale some months back, but had so much interest I got cold feet and decided to keep it. Alas, this time I really have to sell. Thanks again for looking. :)

yeah, they're lovely little ukes aren't they Gmoney!!! :)

The ukulele is SOLD.

yeah, they're lovely little ukes aren't they Gmoney!!! :)

The ukulele is SOLD.

Not Suprised Eugene - that is a lovely Uke! I have no doubt the new owner will be VERY happy - assuming you don't get cold feet again :D

Sooo - what you gonna replace it with :D

Not Suprised Eugene - that is a lovely Uke! I have no doubt the new owner will be VERY happy - assuming you don't get cold feet again :D

Sooo - what you gonna replace it with :D

Hi Tack. No cold feet mate. She's gone this time! She's going to be replaced by one of Duane Heilman's Black Bear mahogany sopranos that were just on FMM. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom