Ingrid Michaelson Cover - Mountain and the Sea

wow Zoe. Awesome singing and playing mate. You got a great voice!!!! More please! :)What kind of uke were you using there?

WONDERFUL cover!!! I do love me some Ingrid!

Thank you!! :) I have other covers if you go to my my page - http://soundcloud.com/ptchu but none of the other songs are on the uke.

I'm play a Lanikai S-T (which is what you hear on the recording). But I think I am ready to make a major jump to a Compass Rose (ah!!!!) - I'm a guitar player so I love that guitar-like sound and they are just beautiful ukuleles...

Really enjoyed your beautiful voice and competent strumming! Thanks for posting.

TCK - Thanks so much! I've only been playing uke for 3 months so I appreciate it!

VERY impressive! I dig the intro you set up the song nicely - is that on the original? Great voice, too - I'm sure you've heard that before, but very nice, thanks for posting.

That's very good! Thanks for posting it,
Don

VERY impressive! I dig the intro you set up the song nicely - is that on the original? Great voice, too - I'm sure you've heard that before, but very nice, thanks for posting.

Hi Pat - thank you :) And yes, I pretty much played and sang close to the original version! It's one of my faves.

Wow, that was awesome! Keep em coming. :)

Top Bottom