FS: NEW Kala Ukuleles - 6 styles to choose from - all brand new CHEAP!!!<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestPhillyUke

Reaction score
Hi all, I have 8 brand new Kala ukes for sale. You will not find a better price anywhere. Each uke is brand new and comes with a pro setup and is strung with Aquila Nylgut strings.

I have one each of the soprano "Ukadelic" ukes: red plaid, green paisley, and the "tiki" designs. These not only look great they play wonderfully and sound like "real" instruments. These cone with a nice padded black gigbag and are $80 each.

I also have 2 of the KA-S Soprano ukes in Exotic Mahogany. These are $50 each.

I also have 3 of the KA-CEM Concert ukes in Exotic Mahogany. These are $90 each.

Lastly, I have one KA-TEM Tenor uke in Exotic Mahogany. This one is $110.

Available while they last.

Google for pics of these models, or I will post some pics when I have time.

The ukes are in Philly PA, and local pickup would be greatly preferred, but I will offer the option of ground shipping to the lower 48 for $12. If paying via PayPal, please add 3.5% to cover the fees (I am selling these all at my cost, which is WAY below retail).

Thanks,
John

Last edited:
is the tenor the one with a pickup?

Heya
How much to ship to NZ? I'm keen on the tenor. Usually i think its around $50 USD?

Sorry, but that is more hassle to me than it's worth. I am literally selling these at my cost. You shd be able to find a dealer to ship one to you @ retail. Thx

FS: brand new Kala KA-TEM - LAST ONE LEFT!!

OK, just one of these Brand New Kala ukes left! I have a KA-TEM tenor in exotic mahogany. Really nice flame on this one -- and it sounds & plays great! Believe it or not, this one sounds better than the solid spruce top spalted maple Kala tenor I had.

It retails at $180...best online price is $126...it's yours for my cost.

$110. Pickup in Philly is ideal, but I will offer the option of ground shipping to the lower 48 for $12. If paying via PayPal, please add 3.5% to cover the fees.

thanks,
John

Deleting your previous post . Just an FYI, instead of creating a new thread, please edit the original thread to show any changes. Thanks!

Lowering price on the KA-TEM to $115 shipped/paypalled. Your choice of standard re-entrant Aquila strings, or with Aquila low G.

Here are a couple of pics:

Photo%20Apr%2023%2C%205%2014%2056%20PM.jpg

Photo%20Apr%2023%2C%205%2015%2009%20PM.jpg

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom