Super stoked!

philpot

Reaction score
So. Just found out Jason Castro is touring with WinterJam. For those of you who don't know, he was on American Idol a couple years back, and he did a pretty good rendition of Somewhere Over The Rainbow on his uke.

Now, I much prefer the Iz version as far as vocals go, but Castro aint bad. Anyways, hes gonna be about 3 hours away from me Friday in Roanoke VA, so me and my sis are heading down there to watch him and the other peeps, and I'm gonna get my uke signed :D I'm pretty psyched.

Now I'm not really that well informed here - but doesn't he normally play the guitar?

Now I'm not really that well informed here - but doesn't he normally play the guitar?

yes, normally, but he plays uke too. And hes a great artist, I like him a lot, and I would be proud to bear his signature on my uke :p

The concert was awesome, he did great, and even better, hes a super cool guy. Every year at the WinterJam concert tour, a ton of people get shut out because people start lining up 3 hours before it starts. So there were a lot of disappointed people outside. Well, this guy goes outside and plays Hallelujah for the people who got shut out! they got their own private little concert :D after he finished signing for all the people in the group in the video, he came over to us and I got him to sign my uke ^.^ pretty sweet, he signs it with a JC and then a smiley face with dreadlocks xD

So you were shut out? Or? :eek:

Also, what on earth was the crash near the end haha

So you were shut out? Or? :eek:

Also, what on earth was the crash near the end haha

Actually we made it in. But the lady who was working at the merch stand talked to my sister for awhile, and basically the only reason my sister wanted to go was to see him. So the lady texted his manager, and ten minutes later told us to us quiet and pulled us outside, and, mini concert :D :D the crash was the gates we were up against xD we weren't allowed to go past them and come back in, so we were leaning on them :p

Top Bottom