Ukulele Prom

Tiger

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm planning to ask a girl to prom in style by singing and playing ukulele.
If you guys could provide me with some mainstream songs that I could reword the lyrics to be prom themed that would be fantastic.

Thanks!

How about Jason Mraz "Im yours"?

Why not play a classic for her? "Tonight you belong to me" is a solid killer...
and one of the best movie scenes EVER.

Why not play a classic for her? "Tonight you belong to me" is a solid killer...
and one of the best movie scenes EVER.

with TCK there. or, along similar lines and era, "Blue Moon"...a nice, smooth and romantic tune...good crooning stuff!!!! :love: Good luck with the date! whatever song you choose she's not gonna turn down a guy serenading her with a uke bro. Awesome thing to do. She's a goner. :)

If you wanted to go the cliche route you could always use Wonderwall. Or Can You Feel The Love Tonight. Probably shouldn't go with Tenacious D's F*** Her Gently. Might send the wrong message.

If you really want to make it special, write your own song. The lyrics dont have to be any good, but its the thought that matters.

If you dont have the time or anything, I would suggest Can You Feel the Love Tonight. Just add an extra verse at the end of the song that asks her out or something like that.

You could change the words of 'Fly me to the Moon' to 'Fly me to the Prom'

I don't have any suggestions, but just wanted to wish you luck! Hope she says yes, though as a girl, I have to say if a guy sang to me with an Uke, I'd be his!

Top Bottom