Rosewood Concert Eleuke

yarnpoet

Reaction score
Selling my Rosewood Concert Eleuke. Played less than two hours total, in like-new condition. (If someone has 36 hour days to sell me, let me know!) Nice sound, and I love the plug-in-headphone/plug-through-MP3, but I just prefer Ukuleles that look a little bit odder (what can I say). So, I got a Risa Uke-stick and now little ellie has to find a new forever home ... picture attached, if I did it right.

Price: $180 includes shipping conus; I will ship internationally, buyer pays the difference between conus and their location.

Includes the embroidered gig bag that came with it. I ship spinning wheels (my other avocation) so you can be sure the whole kit & kaboodle will be shipped with plenty of bubblewrap and peanuts to be well-coddled in transit.

Questions? You can reach me here or at poetread@gmail.com. Thanks!

Attachments

• eleuke.jpg
    eleuke.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 126
Aloha Yarnpoet,
Nice Uke....very tempting.....just bought a uke..I was thinking of one a month ago too...hmmmmm MM Stan...

So I find myself wishing for this uke to find its new home ... I'd like to soften the price a bit, let's lower it $160 including shipping in the continental united states (shipping partially included elsewhere). If that's still not reasonable, let me know.
Thanks! "Youke Rock" (couldn't resist!)

Oh my, you are just a bit up north of me. {Checking bank account and accountant}

Top Bottom