My Mya-Moe has started! Wooo!

Chap

Reaction score
Mya-Moe has this nifty uke-tracker where they post the build progress of their ukes, and mine starts today!

I know I will be obsessively hitting this link every day for the next month and a half. :p

Mya-Moe Uke Tracker #421

Congrats! It is pretty cool that you can check in and see the status.

That's pretty cool that you can check the status :D Congrats!

chocolate heart myrtle concert resonator?????????? oooohhh Chap...YUMMY :drool: can I have some maple binding with that....oooooohhh, not fair...mine's not til June :drool::drool::drool: AAAARRGH..."eugenie, my medication please dear"...

That's really awesome you can check on the status.

Congrats!

Aloha Chap,
Congratulations on the Mya Moe....look like a really nice grain...wow... nice to see they provide an itinerary of the work done...how cool they keep you updated with the information....thanks for Sharing...
I like their style....

oh, did I mention it's cool you can check on the status? :)

I just reserved my place in the queue, but that won't stop me from following everyone else's yummy goodness until September. :)

Great ukuleles and worth the wait.
Watching the progress makes it a more personal experience.

Additional details they don't list on the tracker :

Wide neck and D-Tuning.

>Chap refreshes again... and again<

It's cool that you can not only check on the status but also see the pieces of wood that are being used. Very pretty grain. It should be a beautiful ukulele.

Hey, mine is #423 so I guess it should be starting soon! This Mya-Moe uke tracker is pretty cool.

How fun to watch the daily progress. When my ukulele was made I basicccccally wore out my carpet waiting for my weekly update. One week I didn't get it on time and went nuts. Enjoy. Pics when it's done, please.

You are gonna be the loudest guy at CHUG with a resonator.. No hiding in the weeds any more Dave.. ;)

That's awesome! Congratulations man, it's going to be a great uke. I would love to have a mya-moe spruce top / koa back and sides resonator. Maybe when I get off my butt and get a job :p

I've been watching this one on twitter its lovely they regularly post the pics on their twitter account

Top Bottom